Integrated Consumer Research Solutions
Edelman Berland’s Brand & Consumer Marketing practice has a proven track record of helping global organizations – from multinational food conglomerates to non-profit corporations – better understand and communicate with consumers.
Whether you’re selling a health care product, financial service, consumer brand, or new technology, our strategists will provide you with comprehensive research, analysis and consulting services to help you successfully navigate today’s challenging marketing environment.
Why choose us over other consumer research firms?
When it comes to consumer research, it’s not always the case that one size fits all. At Edelman Berland, we integrate primary research, measurement analytics, and co-creative online communities to craft evidence-based communications strategies for clients.
Our analysts are highly skilled in all phases of primary and secondary consumer market research ranging from focus groups and consumer ethnographies to media monitoring and landscape analysis.
Our custom consumer research solutions can help you:
- Explore customer perceptions of your brand, product and service.
- Gauge the temperature of public discussions surrounding your brand that are visible in both traditional and digital media platforms.
- Generate and test potential messaging concepts that will help promote your brand among target consumer segments; provide quantitative evidence demonstrating the optimal messages to communicate.
- Establish baseline data regarding the perceived reputation of your brand that can be tracked over time.
- Monitor brand believability, relevance, uniqueness and motivation (BRUM) within the context of your competitive space.
Recasting discussions around childbirth and childbirth education
The client, a natural childbirth nonprofit organization, collaborated with Edelman Berland to gauge its brand positioning and to benchmark the perception of their brand among women of childbearing years and among certified childbirth educators (CCEs), as well as to determine what kinds of messaging would persuade women of childbearing years to both select and vocally advocate their brand. Finally, the organization commissioned Edelman Berland to determine the best themes and messaging strategies for communicating with women who are of childbearing age and who are planning on having a child within the next two years.
Put Edelman Berland to work for you.
We have an outstanding team that can help you get the data you need to achieve results. If you’re evaluating consumer research firms, take a closer look at our selected client studies here.
To learn more about our integrated consumer research solutions, contact us today!