Edelman Berland’s Crisis & Issues Management practice provides research, analysis and consulting to help clients effectively navigate critical business issues. Whether you’re facing a potential threat or dealing with a crisis after it has occurred, our research solutions are designed to provide actionable insights to manage the situation and inform your communications strategy.
We’ve counseled Fortune 500 corporations, mid-sized companies and not-for-profit organizations on how to respond to a range of communications and business challenges including:
- Product recalls and product failures
- Litigation communications and support
- Labor actions, including corporate campaigns
- Natural disasters and workplace accidents
- Chapter 11 bankruptcies, restructurings and reduction-in-force initiatives
- Environmental crises and issues
- Challenges presented by NGO’s and activist groups
- Sexual and racial discrimination allegations
- Strategic planning for crisis management and response planning, training and simulations
- Company or product boycotts
- Trademark disputes and patent infringement
Taking a proactive stance on product safety
In anticipation of a potential CPSC announcement regarding the company’s products, this juvenile products manufacturer sought to explore the current perceptual landscape of its brand, test communications strategies and understand the impact of the possible announcement. Research would be used to guide the client’s future communications efforts to proactively inoculate and reactively mitigate public concerns surrounding the company’s product safety standards, and alleviate potential reputational damage to the brand.
Put Edelman Berland to work for you.
Let us know if you’re interested in learning more, talking or meeting with us.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.