Tired of being saturated with too many reports? Overwhelmed with data and charts without context to help make sense of it all? Sunrise clears the clutter and moves you towards real insight.
Measuring Online News and Conversations with Sunrise
When measuring online news and conversations, too many platforms fail to match human insight with automated technology…Sunrise bridges the gap between analytics and insights.
Available on a daily or weekly basis, Sunrise delivers a combination of analytics from multiple media channels such as online news, blogs, forums, Twitter, and Facebook – all through the lens of a narrative shaped by human intelligence.
Sunrise is powered by a collaboration between Crimson Hexagon, the leading provider of real-time social media analytics technology, and strategic human reasoning from Edelman Berland. The platform was designed specifically for senior executives who want a regular report that provides a macro-level strategic view into the media and conversations that are impacting their business.
What Does Sunrise Measure?
Share of Conversation Barometer
A breakout of relevant conversation related to each competitor covered in a Sunrise subscription
A breakout of positive vs. negative conversation across ALL media channels
A breakout of total volume of posts across each media channel
Volume of conversation for each topic covered in a Sunrise subscription
Key Features & Highlights
- Daily or weekly report delivered via email
- Narrative-driven analytics comprised of key observations, insights, and curated online conversations and media
- Tracking, trending, and analysis of key messages, topics, and industry concepts
- Sentiment and buzz tracking across competitors
- Brand and corporate reputation descriptors tracking
- Comprehensive analysis of relevant conversation from online news, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, message boards, and other sources
- Supports multiple languages