We’ve Got a Fresh Look, New Features, and More Resources Than Ever Before
We are excited to announce the launch of our new website, redesigned with a fresh look and feel and improved navigation to effectively highlight information regarding our research and consulting services.
The site provides new features intended to respond to the needs of our clients, offering extensive content, streamlined menus and simple navigation making it easier to learn, share and connect with us.
The homepage welcomes visitors with a dynamic slideshow, clean uncluttered design, and featured content focused on effectively highlighting information regarding our latest thinking, case studies and solutions.
The new site is divided into five main sections: PRACTICES, INDUSTRIES, SOLUTIONS, IDEAS and IMPACT. By moving to a more client-centric layout, we allow visitors to access information based on their needs rather than sift through our products and methodologies to decide what is of interest to them.
- Our current and prospective clients will find information about our functional expertise, from corporate reputation to public affairs, in the PRACTICES section.
- The INDUSTRIES tab gives visitors a full overview of the sectors we serve.
- Clients can find a detailed overview of our secondary research services, including measurement, analytics, monitoring and communities, in the SOLUTIONS section.
- A growing collection of our studies, white papers and presentations can be found in the IDEAS section.
- The IMPACT section of the site gives clients a closer look at our latest client and brand experience across a wide range of practices and industries.
While we are pleased with the new site, we also plan on further enhancements throughout 2012. We encourage you to bookmark our blog, check back often and connect with us on Facebook and Twitter to receive notice when updates and new content are added.
We hope you enjoy the new site. Please send any comments or suggestions you might have to firstname.lastname@example.org.